Children’s Church is offered for kids 3 years of age through 3rd Grade during our 3rd Worship Service at 11:00 AM. The children worship with the rest of the congregation for the first 10 – 15 minutes of the service and are dismissed right before the offering. Parents are asked to accompany their children to their room and sign them in and pick them up when service is over.
When weather permits, CC teachers may occasionally take the children in their classes outside to the lawn or playground.
Believing in the importance of helping parents to train up their children, we offer classes where the teaching comes from the Bible.
When weather permits, CE teachers may occasionally take the children in their classes outside to the lawn or playground.
- 3 year olds ++ C4
- Pre-K thru Kindergarten ++ C10
- 1st & 2nd Grade ++ C9
- 3rd & 4th Grade ++ C6
- 5th Grade ++ B5
Weekly Lessons & Additional Resources
A Wednesday evening club for children from 3-years of age through sixth grade that meets from 6:30 – 8:15 on Wednesday evenings during the school year. Awana is divided by ages into three groups — Cubbies, Sparks, and Truth & Training (known as “T&T”). Our goal is to reach boys and girls, and their families, with the gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him. The acronym AWANA comes from the first letters of Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed (2 Tim. 2:15). In Awana, your child will find new friends, exciting games, challenging contests and awards, and most importantly, they will learn more about God and the Bible and how to understand and apply Biblical truth.
A typical Awana evening consists of four segments:
- Opening Ceremonies — Clubbers gather in the Worship Area for opening ceremonies and announcements, then rotate through the next three segments.
- Game Time — Clubbers participate in a high-energy game time featuring individual and team competition. Kids have a great time unleashing energy and enthusiasm around the Awana circle.
- Handbook Time — Each clubber has a book they work through, memorizing and learning different key scriptures. With the encouragement and guidance from parents and leaders, kids are rewarded for their achievements as they progress through their books.
- Council Time — Each group hears a special message directly from the Bible.